The Ultimate Membership Highlights For Ultimate Members
• Toll-free calls for campsite reservations.
• Up to three (3) reservations at one time.
• Day usage at all Ultimate affiliated resorts.
• Usage at StarLite parks.
• The Ultimate Camping Network Online Directory Guide.
• Website: www.UltimateCamingNetwork.com
Length of Stay
• Members may use campsites up to two (2) separate seven (7) night stays at each Ultimate Affiliate Resort.
• Following any overnight stay of three (3) or more nights, member must remain out of Ultimate Camping Network a minimum of seven (7) nights before resuming camping in Ultimate Camping Network. Members have access to StarLite parks all of the time.
• Members may not use any Ultimate Affiliate Resort located within 100 air miles of their residence. This limitation does not apply to your home resort.
Home Park Rule
• Ultimate members must belong to and be current with an Ultimate Affiliate Resort for their Ultimate home park.
• All members must present a valid Ultimate Camping Network Membership Card at time of check in. For purposes of enforcing the 100 mile rule, a valid driver’s license may be required upon your visit. If your Ultimate Camping Network Membership Card is lost or stolen, replacement cards may be obtained by sending $10.00 to Ultimate Camping Network, 103 W. Tomichi Avenue, Gunnison, CO 81230. If your card is lost or stolen while on the road, please call Member Services. 866-641-0807
Nightly Camping Fees
• The nightly camping fee at all Ultimate Resorts is $9 per night. Rates subject to change. Additional fees, surcharges, or taxes may apply.
Resort Rental Accommodations
• Resort rental accommodations are available to members at the resort’s member rates. Reservations for rentals must be made directly through the resort you are planning to visit. Some resorts may require advance reservations and some may require a deposit. Please consult this website for phone numbers, check-in and check-out times, and other resort policies regarding pets, children, and other special needs.
StarLite Camping Network
• As a Member of Ultimate you have access to the StarLite Camping Network (SLN), which is a nationwide network of non-membership RV parks and campgrounds.
New Affiliate Suggestions If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to the Ultimate Camping Network please advise us of the facility’s name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.
Frequently Asked Questions About Policies
Can I stay at the same park consecutively under different memberships?
What Happens If My Home Resort Ends Its Affiliation with The Ultimate Camping Network?
If your Home Resort ends their affiliation with The Ultimate Camping Network you will be asked to find a new Home Resort that is affiliated with the Ultimate Camping Network. The Ultimate will give you options for a new Home Resort and your original Home Resort will usually have options for you also.
Why Do You Charge A $20 No-show Fee?
This is a courtesy to our Affiliated Resorts. When we make a reservation for one of our members, our Affiliated Resorts reserve a site for this reservation. If the member does not show up nor call to cancel their site, it sits empty. The Affiliated Resort is not able to sell that site to another camper. They must be compensated for reserving that empty site.
Do I Have To Make Advance Reservations?
If you wish to be guaranteed a site and only pay the Ultimate rate you must make reservations in advance. We recommend making reservations as far in advance as possible. Sites are reserved on a first call, first served basis. Very few, if any Affiliated Resorts will allow drive-in members the rate of $9.00 per night. Our Affiliated Resorts will accept reservations the same day as your arrival if there is a site available.
How Long Does It Take To Start My Membership?
Your permanent membership card should reach you within 14 days from the time your application is received by The Ultimate Camping Network office, if your application is completely and correctly filled out and the membership fee has been paid. You may start making reservations upon the day you enroll in The Ultimate Camping Network by using the Temporary Membership card and calling reservations at 866-641-0807.
What Does It Cost?
Your Home Resort determines the initial membership fee. You will be billed for your annual dues on the anniversary date of your joining the The Ultimate Camping Network.
Who Can Join The Ultimate Camping Network?
The general public cannot join The Ultimate Camping Network. Only members of resorts that are affiliated with The Ultiamte may join. This ensures that the Affiliated Resorts will host members according to the rules of any Affiliation Agreement. This also ensures that our members will be greeted with courtesy when using the camping system.