The Ultimate Membership Highlights For Ultimate Members
• Toll-free calls for campsite reservations.
• Up to three reservations at one time.
• Day usage at all Ultimate affiliated resorts.
• Usage at StarLite parks.
• The Ultimate Camping Network online directory guide.
• Website: www.UltimateCamingNetwork.com
Length of Stay
Members may use campsites up to two separate seven night stays at each Ultimate affiliate resort.
Following any overnight stay of three or more nights, member must remain out of Ultimate Camping Network a minimum of seven nights before resuming camping in Ultimate Camping Network. Members have access to StarLite parks all of the time.
Members may not use any Ultimate affiliate resort located within 100 air miles of their residence. This limitation does not apply to your home park.
Home Park Rule
Ultimate members must belong to and be current with an Ultimate affiliate resort for their Ultimate home park.
Reservations for stays at your home park need to be made directly with the park.
All members must present a valid Ultimate Camping Network membership card at time of check in. For purposes of enforcing the 100 mile rule, a valid driver’s license may be required upon your visit. If your Ultimate Camping Network membership card is lost or stolen, replacement cards may be obtained by sending $10 to Ultimate Camping Network, 103 W. Tomichi Avenue, Gunnison, CO 81230. If your card is lost or stolen while on the road, please call Member Services. 866-641-0807
Nightly Camping Fees
The nightly camping fee at all Ultimate Resorts is $9 per night. Rates subject to change. Additional fees, surcharges, or taxes may apply.
Resort Rental Accommodations
Resort rental accommodations are available to members at the resort’s member rates. Reservations for rentals must be made directly through the resort you are planning to visit. Some resorts may require advance reservations and some may require a deposit. Please consult this website for phone numbers, check-in and check-out times, and other resort policies regarding pets, children, and other special needs.
StarLite Camping Network
As a Member of Ultimate you have access to the StarLite Camping Network (SLN), which is a nationwide network of non-membership RV parks.
New Affiliate Suggestions If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to the Ultimate Camping Network please advise us of the facility’s name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.
Code of Conduct at all Ultimate Affiliated Resorts and Parks
• Members agree to comply with the policies and procedures established by the Ultimate and StarLite Networks for the management of the network.
• Members agree to adhere to the individual rules, regulations, and guidelines established by Ultimate and StarLite affiliate resorts, parks.
• Members are responsible for any damage at Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resorts caused by them or their guest(s).
• Failure to abide by the rules, regulations, and policies of Ultimate or the individual Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resort may be cause for suspension or termination of your privileges.
• If, at any time, you experience what you consider “difficulty” with an Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resort we ask that you immediately contact Ultimate Member Services at 1–866–641–0807.