One of the major goals for the Ultimate Camping Network has been to keep all procedures simple for the members. That’s why using the Ultimate Network is as easy as a single phone call. No cards to keep track of, no complicated restrictions, and no uncertainty about being accepted or having a site waiting for you. With Ultimate Plus, you can relax and travel within the system where you are truly a valued member.
• Toll-free calls for campsite reservations.
• Twenty one consecutive night stays during most of every year (8-9 months per year).
• Fourteen consecutive night stays during high-use seasonal periods (3-4 months per year).
• Ultimate Plus members may have up to five open reservations in the network at any one time.
• Day-usage at all Ultimate affiliated resorts.
• Unlimited usage at the StarLite Camping Network resorts.
• Family-usage for all members’ adult children 21 years or older.
• Fifty percent (50%) off resort rental accommodations when reserved and occupied for seven or more consecutive nights.
• Allowed five reservations on the books at a time.
• Access to Ultimate Camping Network online resort directory.
• Website: www.UltimateCampingNetwork.com.
Length Of Stay
• Members may use campsites up to 21 consecutive nights at all Ultimate affiliate resorts during non high- use seasonal periods (approximately eight to nine months each year).
• Members are allowed two separate overnight stays of up to 14 consecutive nights each, at all Ultimate affiliate resorts during each respective resort's high-use seasonal period.
• Members may use the facilities of all Ultimate affiliate resorts on a day use basis.
Following any overnight stay of three or more nights, member must remain out of the Ultimate Camping Network a minimum of seven nights before resuming camping in the Ultimate Camping Network. Members have access to StarLite Camping Network (SLN) all of the time.
Home Park Rule
Use of your home park is governed by your membership agreement with your home park.
Reservations for stays at your home park need to be made directly with the park.
Nightly Camping Fees
The nightly camping fee at all Ultimate Resorts is $9 per night. Rates subject to change. Additional fees, surcharges, or taxes may apply.
Members are limited to three separate stays each membership year at each Ultimate affiliate resort within 100 miles of their residence. This limitation does not apply to your home park.
StarLite Camping Network
As a Member of Ultimate you have access to the StarLite Camping Network (SLN), which is a nationwide network of non-membership RV parks.
New Affiliate Suggestions
If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to the Ultimate Camping Network please advise us of the facility's name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.
Code of Conduct at all Ultimate Affiliated Resorts and Parks
• Members agree to comply with the policies and procedures established by the Ultimate and StarLite Networks for the management of the network.
• Members agree to adhere to the individual rules, regulations, and guidelines established by Ultimate and StarLite affiliate resorts, parks.
• Members are responsible for any damage at Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resorts caused by them or their guest(s).
• Failure to abide by the rules, regulations, and policies of Ultimate or the individual Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resort may be cause for suspension or termination of your privileges.
• If, at any time, you experience what you consider “difficulty” with an Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resort we ask that you immediately contact Ultimate Member Services at 1–866–641–0807.
Can I Stay at the Same Resort Consecutively Under Different Memberships?No. The rights to reciprocal use are not combined between different memberships. No resort is obligated to host a member under different affiliations for a member’s consecutive visits.
What Happens If My Home Park Ends Its Ultimate Affiliation?If your home park ends their affiliation you will be asked to find a new home park that is affiliated with the Ultimate Camping Network. The Ultimate Camping Network will give you options for a new home park and your original home park will usually have options for you also.
Why Do You Charge A $20 No-show Fee?This is a courtesy to our affiliate resorts. When we make a reservation for one of our members, our affiliate resorts reserve a site for this reservation. If the member does not show up nor call to cancel their site, it sits empty. The affiliate resort is not able to sell that site to another camper. They must be compensated for reserving that empty site.
Do I Have To Make Advance Reservations?If you wish to be guaranteed a site and only pay the Ultimate rate you must make reservations in advance. We recommend making reservations as far in advance as possible. Sites are reserved on a first call, first served basis. Very few, if any affiliated resorts will allow drive-in members the Ultimate rate of $9 per night. Our affiliated resorts will accept reservations the same day as your arrival if there is a site available.
How Long Does It Take To Start My Membership?Your permanent membership card should reach you within 14 days from the time your application is received by our offcie, if your application is completely and correctly filled out and the membership fee has been paid. You may start making reservations upon the day you enroll in the Ultimate Network by using the temporary membership card and calling reservations at 866-641-0807.
What Does It Cost?Your home park determines the initial membership fee. You will be billed for your annual dues on the anniversary date of your joining the Ultimate affiliation.
Who Can Join the Ultimate Network?The general public cannot join the Ultimate Network. Only members of resorts that are affiliated with the Ultimate Camping Network may join. This ensures that affiliate resorts will host members according to the rules of any affiliation agreement. This also ensures that our members will be greeted with courtesy when using the Ultimate Camping Network.