One of the major goals for the Ultimate Camping Network has been to keep all procedures simple for the members. That’s why using the Ultimate Network is as easy as a single phone call. No cards to keep track of, no complicated restrictions, and no uncertainty about being accepted or having a site waiting for you. With Ultimate Plus, you can relax and travel within the system where you are truly a valued member.
• Toll-free calls for campsite reservations.
• Twenty one consecutive night stays during most of every year (8-9 months per year).
• Fourteen consecutive night stays during high-use seasonal periods (3-4 months per year).
• Ultimate Plus members may have up to five open reservations in the network at any one time.
• Day-usage at all Ultimate affiliated resorts.
• Unlimited usage at the StarLite Camping Network resorts.
• Family-usage for all members’ adult children 21 years or older.
• Fifty percent (50%) off resort rental accommodations when reserved and occupied for seven or more consecutive nights.
• Allowed five reservations on the books at a time.
• Access to Ultimate Camping Network online resort directory.
• Website: www.UltimateCampingNetwork.com.
Length Of Stay
• Members may use campsites up to 21 consecutive nights at all Ultimate affiliate resorts during non high- use seasonal periods (approximately eight to nine months each year).
• Members are allowed two separate overnight stays of up to 14 consecutive nights each, at all Ultimate affiliate resorts during each respective resort's high-use seasonal period.
• Members may use the facilities of all Ultimate affiliate resorts on a day use basis.
Following any overnight stay of three or more nights, member must remain out of the Ultimate Camping Network a minimum of seven nights before resuming camping in the Ultimate Camping Network. Members have access to StarLite Camping Network (SLN) all of the time.
Home Park Rule
Use of your home park is governed by your membership agreement with your home park.
Reservations for stays at your home park need to be made directly with the park.
Nightly Camping Fees
The nightly camping fee at all Ultimate Resorts is $9 per night. Rates subject to change. Additional fees, surcharges, or taxes may apply.
Members are limited to three separate stays each membership year at each Ultimate affiliate resort within 100 miles of their residence. This limitation does not apply to your home park.
StarLite Camping Network
As a Member of Ultimate you have access to the StarLite Camping Network (SLN), which is a nationwide network of non-membership RV parks.
New Affiliate Suggestions
If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to the Ultimate Camping Network please advise us of the facility's name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.
Code of Conduct at all Ultimate Affiliated Resorts and Parks
• Members agree to comply with the policies and procedures established by the Ultimate and StarLite Networks for the management of the network.
• Members agree to adhere to the individual rules, regulations, and guidelines established by Ultimate and StarLite affiliate resorts, parks.
• Members are responsible for any damage at Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resorts caused by them or their guest(s).
• Failure to abide by the rules, regulations, and policies of Ultimate or the individual Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resort may be cause for suspension or termination of your privileges.
• If, at any time, you experience what you consider “difficulty” with an Ultimate or StarLite affiliate resort we ask that you immediately contact Ultimate Member Services at 1–866–641–0807.