One of the major goals for the Ultimate Camping Network has been to keep all procedures simple for the members. That’s why using the Ultimate Network is as easy as a single phone call. No cards to keep track of, no complicated restrictions, and no uncertainty about being accepted or having a site waiting for you. With The Ultimate Plus, you can relax and travel within the system where you are truly a valued member.
• Toll-free calls for campsite reservations.
• Twenty one (21) consecutive night stays during most of every year (8-9 months per year).
• Fourteen (14) consecutive night stays during High-Use Seasonal Periods (3-4 months per year).
• Ultimate Plus members may have up to five (5) open reservations in the network at any one time.
• Day-usage at all Ultimate affiliated resorts.
• Unlimited usage at the StarLite Camping Network parks.
• Family-usage for all members’ adult children 21 years or older.
• Fifty percent (50%) off resort rental accommodations when reserved and occupied for seven (7) or more consecutive nights.
• Allowed 5 reservations on the books at a time.
• The Ultimate Camping Network Online Resort Directory.
• Website: www.UltimateCampingNetwork.com.
Length Of Stay
• Members may use campsites up to twenty-one (21) consecutive nights at all Ultimate Plus Affiliate Resorts during non High-Use Seasonal Periods (approximately eight to nine months each year).
• Members are allowed two (2) separate overnight stays of up to fourteen (14) consecutive nights each, at all Ultimate Plus Affiliate Resorts during each respective resort's High-Use Seasonal Period.
• Members may use the facilities of all Ultimate Plus Affiliate Resorts on a day use basis.
Following any overnight stay of three (3) or more nights, member must remain out of The Ultimate Camping Network a minimum of seven (7) nights before resuming camping in The Ultimate Camping Network. Members have access to SLN parks all of the time.
Home Park Rule
Ultimate Plus members must belong and be current with an Ultimate Plus Affiliate Resort for their Ultimate Plus home park.
Nightly Camping Fees
The nightly camping fee at all Ultimate Resorts is $9 per night. Rates subject to change. Additional fees, surcharges, or taxes may apply.
Members are limited to three (3) separate stays each membership year at each Ultimate Plus Affiliate Resort within 100 miles of their residence. This limitation does not apply to your Home Resort.
StarLite Camping Network
As a Member of Ultimate Plus you have access to the StarLite Camping Network (SLN), which is a nationwide network of non-membership RV parks and campgrounds.
New Affiliate Suggestions
If there are membership camping resorts you would like to suggest be added to The Ultimate Camping Network, or non-membership campgrounds you would like to suggest be added to the LTD Network please advise us of the facility's name and address along with any names of personnel you may know at the facility.
Frequently Asked Questions About Policies
Can I stay at the same park consecutively under different memberships?
What Happens If My Home Resort Ends Its Ultimate Affiliation?
If your Home Resort ends their affiliation you will be asked to find a new Home Resort that is affiliated with The Ultimate Camping Network. The Ultimate Camping Network will give you options for a new Home Resort and your original Home Resort will usually have options for you also.
Why Do You Charge A $20 No-show Fee?
This is a courtesy to our Affiliated Resorts. When we make a reservation for one of our members, our Affiliated Resorts reserve a site for this reservation. If the member does not show up nor call to cancel their site, it sits empty. The Affiliated Resort is not able to sell that site to another camper. They must be compensated for reserving that empty site.
Do I Have To Make Advance Reservations?
If you wish to be guaranteed a site and only pay the Ultimate rate you must make reservations in advance. We recommend making reservations as far in advance as possible. Sites are reserved on a first call, first served basis. Very few, if any Affiliated Resorts will allow drive-in members the Ultimate rate of $9.00 per night. Our Affiliated Resorts will accept reservations the same day as your arrival if there is a site available.
How Long Does It Take To Start My Membership?
Your permanent membership card should reach you within 14 days from the time your application is received by our offcie, if your application is completely and correctly filled out and the membership fee has been paid. You may start making reservations upon the day you enroll in The Ultimate Network by using the Temporary Membership card and calling reservations at 866-641-0807.
What Does It Cost?
Your Home Resort determines the initial membership fee. You will be billed for your annual dues on the anniversary date of your joining the Ultimate Affiliation.
Who Can Join the Ultimate Network?
The general public cannot join The Ultimate Network. Only members of resorts that are affiliated with The Ultimate Camping Network may join. This ensures that the Affiliated Resorts will host members according to the rules of any Affiliation Agreement. This also ensures that our members will be greeted with courtesy when using the Ultimate Camping Network.